Wanna hang out?
Watch this space for info on upcoming events and programming at the Center. Do you have a story to tell or an idea for an event? Drop us a line with your concept and we'll talk more about it.
- Mon, May 02Center for Public SecretsMay 02, 6:00 PM CDT – May 17, 9:00 PM CDTCenter for Public Secrets, 573 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74120, USAEvery Day is Babylon brings together 10+ years of travel in over 20 different countries on five different continents. The project is based on the idea that every day is the best day of someone's life and every day is the worst day of someone's life. In other words, every day is the most extreme day
- Thu, Apr 21Center for Public Secrets
- Sun, Feb 27Zoom
- Sat, Dec 18Center for Public SecretsDec 18, 2021, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PMCenter for Public Secrets, 573 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74120, USAJoin us on Saturday, December 18th at CfPS as we present exclusive art, merchandise packages, memberships, and experiences that will available for purchase by the public. Sales support CfPS operations for 2022!
- Thu, Nov 04Center for Public Secrets
- Wed, Oct 20Zoom Presentation
- Fri, Oct 15Center for Public SecretsOct 15, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMCenter for Public Secrets, 573 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74120, USAJoin OSU-Tulsa Cineculture Club and Center for Public Secrets for a screening of the film "Pushout." Stay after for a post-screening discussion with guest Andreya Williams: Tulsa Service Year Director & Kiana Smith: Executive Director of Tulsa Legacy Charter School.
- Sat, Jul 31Center for Public Secrets
- Thu, Jul 29Center for Public SecretsJul 29, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMCenter for Public Secrets, 573 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74120, USAJoin us for this hybrid in-person and online event with some of Oklahoma's foremost experts as we discuss the modern abolitionist movement and how to dismantle the prison industrial complex in America.
- Sat, Jul 24Center for Public SecretsJul 24, 2021, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM CDTCenter for Public Secrets, 573 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74120, USAJoin photographer Joseph Rushmore and Liz Blood for an artist conversation on "Commentary on the Apocalypse" Joseph's inaugural exhibit. The exhibit is currently on view at the Center for Public Secrets.
- Fri, Jul 02Center for Public SecretsJul 02, 2021, 7:00 PM – Aug 01, 2021, 9:00 PMCenter for Public Secrets, 573 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74120, USAA multi-media exhibit that transports viewers to some of the most important demonstarations in recent history through the power of images that are equally visceral, brutal, beautiful, and frightening.
- Tue, May 25Tulsa
- Mon, May 24Center for Public Secrets
- Sat, May 22Center for Public Secrets